Santa Maria Community Services is pleased to announce that it received ten grants supporting its programs and services during the third quarter of 2022. The grants were awarded by US Bank Foundation, Keybank Foundation, Huntington Bank Foundation, Mariner Foundation Fund, The Maxwell C. Weaver Foundation, SC Ministry Foundation (2), Cincinnati Development Fund, Cincy Cinco, and Naught Foundation, Inc. for the following programs and services:
- US Bank Foundation awarded Santa Maria $15,000 ($45,000 over three years) for Workforce Development.
- Keybank Foundation awarded Santa Maria $15,000 for Workforce Development.
- Huntington National Bank awarded Santa Maria $7,500 for Workforce Development.
- Mariner Foundation Fund awarded Santa Maria $5,000 for general operations.
- The Maxwell C. Weaver Foundation awarded Santa Maria $5,000 for AmeriCorps.
- SC Ministry Foundation awarded Santa Maria two Sr. Elise Grants for Safe Sleep Layettes, and the Parents On Point program.
- Cincinnati Development Fund awarded Santa Maria $2,500 as part of the Jeanne Golliher Community Development Grant in support of fall 2022 Health Fair.
- Cincy Cinco awarded Santa Maria $2,500 in support of 2023 Health Fairs.
- Naught Foundation, Inc. awarded Santa Maria $1,500 for general operations.