Santa Maria Community Services is pleased to announce that it received seven grants supporting its programs and services during the third quarter of 2023.
Santa Maria was awarded grants by The Benevity Community Impact Fund, Cincinnati Children’s, Cincy-Cinco, The Greater Cincinnati Foundation, Huntington Bank, PNC Bank Foundation, SC Ministry Foundation, and US Bank for the following programs and services:
- US Bank awarded Santa Maria $15,000 for its Workforce Development Program.
- Huntington Bank awarded Santa Maria $10,000 for its Workforce Development program.
- SC Ministry Foundation awarded Santa Maria five Sr. Elise Grants for its Parents on Point program, English as a Second Language program, supportive services and the Hispanic Women’s Group.
- Cincinnati Children’s awarded Santa Maria $2,500 for two health fairs, fall 2023 and spring 2024.
- Cincy-Cinco awarded Santa Maria $2,500 for the spring and fall health fairs in 2024.
- The Greater Cincinnati Foundation awarded Santa Maria $1,000 for its Youth Development program.
- The Benevity Community Impact Fund awarded Santa Maria $1,000 for its Volunteer Fund.